Friday, October 5, 2007

YMCA!

So, I had gotten a job at the YMCA as a part time youth leader. It was working at the after school program. I had gotten a better offer hour-wise at a coffee shop, and so I called the Y to tell them I could not take the job. She told me that she had a full time supervisor position come up, and she would like me to interview for it! I was in the interview an hour later, and she called me back soon after to tell me I could have the job! I was thrilled! It is a perfect job for me!

My mom is here this week, we have been having lots of fun! We have been very busy, so it has been hard to blog! Today we are going shopping (YAY!) :) Yesterday we went to the zoo. My mom has always wanted to go to the zoo here, so it was lots of fun! We are planning on going to the Wild Animal Park which is part of the zoo kinda. Nate and I have not been there yet, we have heard it is great.

Hope to update soon with pictures!! Have a great day!

3 comments:

care_oh_line said...

AHHHH a supervisor position! You crazy cat, you! I want to hear everything:) Praise God for His provision for your lives!!

Unknown said...

Hey! I love you guys and it is incredible to see things working out so smoothly.. gimme a call sometime!

Wally Harrison said...

We miss you guys tons, and are so happy for the job (must have been the recommendation letter-whoops- I left you hanging). Sawyer says what up, his speech is sloppy, but you get that he is just saying hi in his own way. We're still in the 80's temp wise here, so we're not too jealous yet.

Giddy up Lyons!
Harrrison crew