Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Today...


Well I am glad that you are still reading, so I will keep writing! This is an aerial of the area so you can see where we are to the fires, they are not close! So don't worry! We are right by the water...the little peninsula there on the left hand side? That is us (Ocean Beach/Point Loma area) The ash is definitely around...my skin is itchy, I missed the announcement on the news to wear long sleeves...
Today I went to the school and organized my site. It was nice to get stuff put away and clean so when the kids come back on monday we are ready to go.
We watched a movie with Mike and Joni last night, It is so wonderful to have such good friends here! Joni might cut my hair tonight, if she does I will post pictures :)

1 comment:

C-Man said...

i am so glad you guys are all right. watch out for the ash!