Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Is anyone out there?

Hey! Just wanted to make sure that someone is still reading this, because if not, I will stop updating it. If you are, just leave a comment/let me know, and I will keep updating!

Thanks! And everything is still okay with us...The fires are still not in our area. There are a lot of people being evacuated...it is very sad to see. The schools are all cancelled all week! This means no work for me! But it gives me a chance to catch up on stuff I have been needing to do around the school, so I can do that!

Have a great night!!

6 comments:

Sue McCammon said...

Keep on blogging! Kendra and I read it all the time to keep updated on you guys. Glad to hear that you are safe, have been worrying about the fires getting so close. Stay safe and keep us updated. We miss you and love you!!

Unknown said...

oh I surely read it! It was good to talk to you for a few minutes last night! I love you guys!

Steve said...

If the fires gets too close, you should move out to the beach. Fire doesn't like the water so much.

I check on you guys regularly since I'm not cool enough to do facebook... yet.

Wally Harrison said...

Always tracking with you guys!

Unknown said...

Well I am glad to hear from you all!! i will keep posting!

Kathy said...

Yes, keep on blogging! We love to hear what's new, and are praying you keep safe among the fires. We love you guys!