Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Home Sweet Home


So things are really starting to feel like home here. We are settling into a routine with work and exploring the area. Nate has gotten to know the area better by traveling around for work. I have made my first good girl friend (other than Joni of course) which is great for me. We went to Target tonight and shopped! I am feeling really good about my job, I just am starting to feel like I am a part of it and not just a spectator. I really love the people I work with and am enjoying it more everyday!

We don't have much planned for the weekend yet, I would like to go to Julian, which is a town close to here that is famous for it's pies, and we could go apple picking there. We will see! There is a newcomers lunch at the church we are going to that we are going to check out. Anyone have anything cool planned for the weekend?

1 comment:

Wally Harrison said...

Saturday was a daddy day with Sawyer, while Sarah was in Lansing. Then today was preview gathering number two for the deep. We're hanging with Sarah's sister and brother-in-law this afternoon, and then going to Mars Hill tonight to hear Donald Miller teach!!!!