Thursday, November 15, 2007

Habla Espanol

I started my Spanish class on Monday...it is hard! I really enjoy it, and i think I will learn a lot...but it is so much to take in! I have the class on Mondays and Wednesdays from 6:30 - 9:30, so I work until 6 and go straight to class. It makes the days really long, and by now I am exhausted and want to sleep! So that is what I am going to do!

So what is your favorite thing about Fall? I miss fall...the leaves and cool weather, but tomorrow is suppose to be 77, so I cannot complain! I think my favorite part is apple picking.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

After living in crusty old Abilene for too many years I realized how much I missed trees changing in the fall. Living in Vermont is like tree changing heaven. Yellow, red, chocolate browns floating as I drive/walk/stroll around. Its amazing.. magical even.

Que bien que estudias espaƱol!! Si necesitas ayuda, o quieres practicar conmigo.. llameme!

(how great that you are studying spanish! If yo need help or you want to practice with me.. call me!!)

mom said...

Hi-just checking things out..will miss you guys for turkey day. But I don't cook this year!!

Si! (I got that from Nikki)