Monday, February 4, 2008

We bought a car!

So I am proud to announce we bought a car! It is a 1998 Toyota Camry. We found it on Autotrader, and went to test drive it yesterday. Its a really nice car. I will put up pictures as soon as I have them! It is the first car we have bought together, and the first car we bought from someone we didn't know. We are going through so many learning experiences out here!

Other than that, we have just been living life. This weekend Joel Hamstra is coming to visit us and we are SUPER excited! I am going to see Colbie Caillat this Friday with my friend Kelly, and then Nate, Joel and I are going to see The Wallflowers. They were my first concert ever when I was in like 7th grade. That should be a fun one! What was your first concert? What was your favorite concert?

Ollie, Maddi, and Belle (Maddi's best California friend) enjoying the sunshine!




Have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

Wally Harrison said...

I saw the Wallflowers many years ago at Calvin College. Best concert has to be Aerosmith at VanAndel, because it was two hours of ridiculously great music. My favorites all revolve around the three times I have seen Counting Crows, because no one tells a better story than Adam Duritz, right?

Giddy Up!!

Scott & Janet said...

That camry will serve you well-it's like buying a 5 year old Chevrolet or Ford (or a 30 year old Chrysler product - lol)

1st concert was: drum roll please... Alice Cooper at the Welch Auditorium in G.R. some time in the very early 80's- does that date me?

Scott & Janet said...

Favorite concert was REO Speedwagon at "The Castle" in Charlevoix back in 1981...

Unknown said...

hey. i need your email address. because the one i have is hope.edu :)

mom said...

my first "concerts" were at the roller rink...pretty wild..we had Alice cooper, ted nugent & the amboy dukes, bob seger, lots of michigan bands. I can't believe my parents let me go. They thought I was there roller skating.