Saturday, February 16, 2008

Happy Valentines day/week!

We had a wonderful Valentines day and week leading up to it! Nate is such a sweetheart, he made me dinner and bought flowers and chocolate....it was a dream :)



We had tons of fun with Joel! Here is another picture, this is from when we walked around Balboa park. It was pretty cool. We were watching one of those street preformor type people and he called me up to help him! I was not going to go, but with all of those people watching me...I had to. So he had me stand up there and hold plungers and hand them to him while he climbed on this guys back and juggled them.




We went to Phils BBQ in Point Loma last night, it was awesome! We had always driven by it and it smelled so good, but yesterday we gave it a try. It was so yummy, we think it beats out Dave's favorite BBQ place in Tennessee. So Dave, if you ever come visit, we are taking you there!!!

It rained yesterday a bit, and I have noticed the most beautiful rainbows here. They are always really long, and the last time it rained there were two perfect rainbows right next to each other. I saw this one as I left the school. (the school in the background is where I work! )

Well, I hope that all is well with everyone. What did you do for Valentines day?

1 comment:

Wally Harrison said...

Crazy week for us. We found out we were pregnant again, then the pregnancy was determined ectopical (in the filopian tube) and so Sarah had emergency surgery, the pregnancy from that was ended, and now Sarah is recovering. That is the short of it, tough stuff, but we are now doing ok. Sarah just needs a couple weeks rest and she'll be physically back to normal. Miss you guys!