Monday, January 28, 2008

Rainy Days.

It has been raining a lot lately! Today is a gloomy day and I think I will stay inside!

Has anyone else heard the new Jon Foreman CD's? He is writing one for each season, so far he has Fall and Winter. Both are awesome. Definitely check them out. They are really perfect to listen to at the season. Very calm music.


We spent Friday night eating and bowling with friends from my work. I really work with the coolest people. We had lots of fun! Thanks John, Brian, Rachel, Megan, Jose and Jared for hanging out!


The rest of the weekend we spent relaxing. We ate in Pacific beach, and got some amazing burgers at Bare Back Grill, where Nate's work friend's girlfriend works. It was very yummy and fun! It's a cool atmosphere.
Thats all for today! Have a great Monday!

3 comments:

Wally Harrison said...

I've been listening to some Jon Foreman's music, and it is great. Thanks for the recomendation.

Unknown said...

hey shyle! i love reading your blog, sorry that i don't comment more often. i will try to. :)

and, yes, scott and i have really been enjoying Jon Foreman's CDs. I'm glad you have been to, and its funny b/c for some reason I was just thinking about how you and nate would really like them. guess you were one step ahead! haha.

Jay said...

nate... i thought of you today. i needed help putting my plow back on in -0 degree. and yes, -0 is much different than 0. it's #$%&-ing cold here. but it's nice, get an excuse to not work as hard. sorry my boy tom had to beat the chargers, but isn't he hot for a male? does matty have any new tricks? When I ask Sparky to go get me a beer, he goes to the kitchen and doesn't get me a beer. we're close, just need to work on the small part were he doesn't actually bring me the beer. I'm telling you he's close though. anyway, greetings from N 43.039714, W 86.215231