Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Sunny Days!


It has been BEAUTIFUL this week...Maddi and I have been taking really long walks in the warmth. She is a goofball, I took this picture yesterday. She has been jumping into this chair by our window so she and sit and look out.

Nate and I went to Corvette Diner last night. It was so cool. It is a 50's diner with corvettes and fun waitresses and waiters. The fries were 'bomb' as Tony told us they would be. Then we went to see Juno. We loved it. Has anyone else seen it?


Have a great day!

5 comments:

mom said...

crazy dog..she is so cute. miss her & you too!

Deb said...

hey shyle!! hope you're doing well! great to hear the latest. I went and saw Juno last weekend - it was cute! My friend and I thought it would be fun to see since we're both pregnant too!

Unknown said...

Awww.. you guys are so cute!

Scott & Janet said...

Riley has another hotspot- this time on the top of his head- we believe it is maddie withdrawl

Scott & Janet said...

So Shyle- when you snapped that picture of Maddie- had you just said "Where's Riley?"