Tuesday, September 25, 2007

WE ARE HERE!

Sorry for the large gap in blogging! We haven't had computer access, but now we are in the Ocean Beach Library! Our house is a mess, we have been unpacking and trying to find places for everything....We love the apt though, we met our neighbor, she is really nice and is letting us use her washer and dryer! They are in the shared storage room between our apt's and this way we get free and close laundry. I am thrilled.
I will start two days ago where we left off :)
We stayed in a campground about 2 hours from here. It was beauiful, there was a little lake, and people fishing, it was really nice and peaceful. That is until the trains stared coming by. Every 10 minutes. And we are not talking little slow moving trains...these were flying and were sooooo loud. We only slept for 10 minutes at a time and woke up to the trains. They were so loud. We were woken up at 5 by a pack of Coyotes howling, and that was it. We packed up in the dark and drove to Mike and Joni's. We got here Sunday morning. We spent the day with Mike (Joni had to work) and went to Ikea :)
We got up yesterday and went to get our keys! It was very exciting. Our relo-cube came at 12, and very little was broken. A lot shifted! When I can, I will get the picture on here. We unpacked yesterday and have been moving stuff since. It is starting to look like a house :)
We are going to Ikea now to pick up some stuff! We hope to post pictures soon!
I have a job interview today, please pray it goes well!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY Nate & Shyle!! You made it! I'm so excited for you and wish we could be there to see your new place! I hope everything continues to go well and I can't wait to hear more and see some pictures of your apt. How nice you have free laundry!! Im very jealous!

Also, I really hope your job interview/search goes well Shyle. I am praying for you and I know God will provide for you. I love you and miss you both.

Shelley said...

Hey Shyle and Nate! Well, now for the driver license, car tags, voter registration, etc. (Ahhhhnold is your Governor! How cool is that.) And, you've already discovered your public library. I just moved from Florida to Alabama, so I'm an experienced transplant.

Remember, a job interview is a two-way street. You have to decide if YOU think it's a good fit for you, too. You're a great potential employee: smart, ethical, hard working. Any place would be lucky to have you. I pray it all comes together for you and Nate, work-wise, soon.

Love you, Shelley