Friday, September 14, 2007

All Packed Up!


We are using a relocube to move, Which is basically a big box (6x7x8) that we put all of our stuff in, and then the ABF people come and pick it up and bring in to San Diego for us! We got it all packed up over the past few days with the help of some great friends (Thanks Sarah, Wally, Jeff, Kim, and Drew!) and now it is on its way to SD! Our house is sadly empty and we will get started cleaning tomorrow, packing the car and getting ready to move on Monday morning. If you didn't hear yet, Nate's mom is having a goodbye party for us Sunday at one! Come if you can!

2 comments:

Caroline said...

I miss you both! I can't wait to hear about your adventures on your journey out west - you're going to have a BLAST!

PS. Nate I'm about to see Mutemath in concert with Eisley - I hope it's as good as you saw:)

Shy - dang I miss you.

Unknown said...

aww Shyle & Nate--I'm SO excited for you. I can't believe that you're already doing this, I feel like I just did it yesterday and the time has flown by sooo quickly! I hope your roadtrip is a blast and that you travel safely. I can't wait to hear more about it. love you guys so much and i really miss you!

p.s. maybe you should stop by Austin, TX on your way?!? caroline, don't you agree?!? :)