Saturday, March 1, 2008

Changes!

So we have had a major change....I got a new job! I will be working for Voices for Children as a program Supervisor. I will explain more later...Nick and Sandra got here yesterday, and we are spending time with them, I just wanted to update with some new pictures!




Maddi and I went to the beach for a fun filled day in the waves. She had so much fun. The waves were really big that day.



My Aunt Denise and Uncle Eric are in town for a business conference of his, so we were able to meet up with them and get dinner. It was so much fun to see them!



Nick and Sandra and Nathan and I went to Torrey Pines State Reserve today. It was very cool...a very nice hike and great views. When we got to the water, there were some really cool tide pools with crabs and little sea urchins. It was awesome.




I hope all is well with you! Anyone reading any good books right now? I need a good book.

1 comment:

Wally Harrison said...

The Reason For God, by Timothy Keller is an amazing book, which will challenge and encourage for a long, long time.